7 High Tech Gadgets To Improve Performance
All athletes want an edge. It could be a new training program, private lessons with a great coach, or in this case…a high-tech gadget.
Here are ten cool ones to help your child step up their game!
1) The Evolution Of A Classic
SmartRope displays your workout jump count up to four digits, it displays calories burned, interval training data, and you can compete against others. You will need to download the App.
2) Smart Socks
Requires a mobile App and uses Bluetooth.
- Counts your steps, tracks your speed, calories, altitude, and distance. The microchip clicks into the sock. May help you identify injury-prone running styles.
3) A Smart Foam Roller
- Three vibrating speeds help with recovery and Myofascial Release. Loosens Muscles, Relieves Soreness and Improves Circulation.
Sensor attaches to the end of your racket.
- Uses the information from the sensors to record the type and number of strokes, spin level, ball impact, location, total play time, power, and endurance to give you feedback that will help to improve your game.
5) Swing Smart For Softball and Baseball Players
Sensor attached to the end of the bat. Easy to use and gather information for multiple players.
- 3D swing analysis measures bat speed, hand speed, time-to-impact, Attack angle and more. Instant evaluations help you see where you can improve the most and focus your training.
6) Help your brain while you train
Comes with the headset and USB Charger.
- Created by two neuroscientists, these headphones help get the brain to a “state of hyperplasticity”, which claims to improve speed, skill and strength. They help you achieve accelerated improvements in training. Several professional teams and Olympic athletes train with them.
App required to use
- Finally an earbud was created that will actually stay in your ear while you workout. Good for water workouts as well and it will track your heart rate and give you fitness feedback.
(ILTWYP participates in the Amazon Affiliate Link advertising program and will receive a small percentage of any items purchased)