Kids Tell Us The Truth About Sports Parents…
More Articles you might like from Ilovetowatchyouplay.com
- My Daughter Quit And This Is What Youth Sports Parents Need To Know
- Is Your Parenting Style Killing Your Child’s Motivation?
- I Was One Of Those Moms You All Hate
- When Quitting Sports Is The Right Thing To Do
- How To Help Your Child During Tryouts
- How Can We Empower Our Girls Through Sports?
- Six Things All Simultaneous Multi-sport athletes should be doing.
- Open letter to the parents of kids who get a lot of playing time.
About The Founder:
Asia Mape is a 4-time Emmy Award-winning sports journalist and founder of Ilovetowatchyouplay.com, a digital platform that has served millions of parents and coaches as a guide and resource for raising healthy, happy, and successful athletes. Ilovetowatchyouplay.com has been featured in The Washington Post, USA Today, The Today Show, Bleacher Report, Inc., NFL.com, and Sports Illustrated.
The mother of three daughters who play or play sports and a former Division 1 basketball player, Asia has dedicated the greater part of the last 14 years to her daughters’ various activities, a combination of club soccer, basketball, field hockey, volleyball, and water polo. She has schlepped her kids to some 7-8 practices a week and attended tournaments or games most weekends. Most of the time, she has loved it, but along the way, she often wondered whether there wasn’t a better way. This question was the genesis of I Love To Watch You Play. Linktree